Assorted Alcohol from Our Delicatessen in Barnstaple, Devon
Whether it’s for a party, a relaxing weekend drink or to give as a gift, rest assured we’ve got the drink for any occasion. We love trying new local and west-country drinks, so keep an eye out for new stuff as it comes in!
North Devon’s small batch breweries have boomed in recent years, providing a wealth of choice in the beer department. They often change their beers seasonally, so whether you’re looking for a summer IPA or a porter to keep you warm in the winter, there’ll always be something new.
- Coombe Brewing Co, Illfracombe Devon
No delicatessen in Devon would be complete without some quality local cider, and we’ve got the best right here. Sparkling cider or hand pressed scrumpy makes no matter because we have it all.
- Sam's Cider Winkleigh Devon
- Palmerhayes Scrumpy Cider Devon
- Lyme Bay Mulled Cider
- Burrow Hill Perry & Kingston Black Cider
Lyme Bay Meads, Traditional, Tournament, West Country, Chilli, Black Cherry, Waking the Dead & Venom ! Delicious all the year around
Palmerhayes’ cider from Tiverton, which is available in either medium or dry. Additionally, South West Cheese houses Sam’s Cider by Winkleigh™, which is slightly carbonated and available in blackcurrant and raspberry. Delicious but not too sweet, it is thoroughly enjoyable in the Devon sun. With Autumn Scrumpy stronger and flat in flagons, Winkleigh has been a cider maker since 1916.
Feted as Britain’s soon to be most popular spirit (apparently sales will overtake scotch in 2018), we have a wealth of them in the south west, which are some of the best in the country.
- Wicked Wolf Exmoor Gin /1869/Exmoor Gold/Full Moon, The Beast (66%) Silver Bullet Exmoor
- Atlantic Spirit Hibiscus, Lundy, Lemon & Thyme, Thai Basil, Bideford
- Papillion from Dartmoor
The world’s best cider brandy is made in Somerset, right next door.
- Somerset Cider Brandy (3 & 5 year old)
- Somerset Pomona
- Kingston Black
- Niepoort Ruby Dum
- Tawny Dee & Dry White
Love A bit of the Sailor's life with a bit of Devon Rum
- Pull The Pin various flavours
- Devon Rum Spiced & Honey
- Guest Australian Bundaberg Rum
Taste the moor with Tors vodka, made near Dartmoor national park. Keep in your freezer drawer to get the best taste!
- Wicked Wolf
- Tors Vodka
- Somerset Brandy (5-Year-Old Or 3-Year-Old Options Available In 75cl and 35cl Boxed Bottles)
- Pomona (A Delicious Mix of Cider & Brandy Short on Ice or Long with Mixer)
- Kingston Black Apple Aperitif (a Blend of Kington Black Apples and Brandy Available in 50cl Bottles)
- Miniatures (Available in Brandy, Pomona, and Kingston Black, 5cl)
- Fruit Liqueurs and Reserves
- Sloe Gin Miniatures Available in Various Fruit Wine Liqueurs
Lyme Bay Winery™
From fruit wines to mead and sparkling wines, we provide a huge range of flavours including the traditional, Tournament Mead, and Westcountry Mead in both 75cl and 35cl.
You can also shop a vast selection of cheeses from our business.
Yearlstone Wine from Devon’s Oldest Winery
- Dry White
- Sparkling Fizz